COVID-19 Visitor Restrictions
For the protection of our patients SFHD has temporarily closed to visitors.
- St Francis Hospice Dublin sincerely regrets that our In-Patient Units in Raheny and Blanchardstown are now closed to all visitors.
- This decision was not taken lightly and is made solely in the interest of safety.
- We care for extremely vulnerable patients, and we need to protect them as much as
possible from the COVID-19 virus.
- We also need to protect our invaluable staff, who continue to provide essential palliative care throughout this challenging and difficult time.
- We will, with the patient’s consent, arrange regular contact with a family member.
- Thank you to the people of North Dublin for your continued understanding and support during this unprecedented situation.